TACTICAL THREADS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offers and promotions on the website are subject to availability and we may change or withdraw them at any time and without prior notice. Nothing shall oblige us to maintain offers or promotions for any period. Additional terms may apply, details of which will be displayed.
Please note that all promos cannot be combined with other site wide offers (such as multi-buys) and cannot be stacked with other promo codes.
All offer codes are online only unless stated otherwise. All offer codes are for a limited time only. Discounts will only be available on selected styles and colours within the URL indicated. Discount codes need to be added to basket for discount to apply. Only one discount code can be used at one time and they can not be used in conjunction with multi-buys. The category the discount is valid on will be stated in marketing materials (in emails please see the small print at the bottom) and in most instances the product the offer code can be used on will be marked with a badge. All offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to end any promotion. Offers can not be applied retrospectively.
FIX RADIO OFFER CODE
Offer ends 09.03.21 at midnight. Discount code entitles customers to an extra 20% off their order with the exclusion of clearance products. The fix radio code only must be added to basket for the discount to apply. Only one discount code can be used at one time and they can not be used in conjunction with multi-buys or any other offer. All offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to end any promotion. Offers can not be applied retrospectively.
All influencer/ blogger codes are limited time only. The code must be added to basket for the discount to apply. Only one discount code can be used at one time and they can not be used in conjunction with multi-buys or any other offer. All offers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to end any promotion. Offers can not be applied retrospectively. Offer excludes clearance & deal of the week products.
All multi-buys will be available for a limited time only. They can not be combined with any other offers or promotion codes. Multi-buy offers are only available as advertised. For multi-buy offers you must add two items from the same multi-buy offer to the basket for the discount to be applied.
UP TO AND % OFF OFFERS
These are always available on selected colours and styles only.
All delivery offers are UK only. Postcode restrictions will apply.
Terms and conditions for any competition hosted on social media will be visible on the notes section on our Facebook page For prize draw or email sign up competitions the terms and conditions will always be on the competitions page.
SHARING USER & INFLUENCER CONTENT
How do I get my photos featured on Tactical Thread’s social channels?
- Upload your photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and tag our account to alert us to your post. For us to be able to see your photo, your profile will need to be set to public.
How will my content/photos be used?
- Tactical Threads will use photos at their absolute discretion. Tactical Threads is under no obligation to use any of the photos.
- You retain the legal ownership of any photo that you upload. However, Tactical Threads may, in perpetuity, use the image/content royalty-free worldwide across all Tactical Threads social channels, websites, and marketing.
- Tactical Threads may edit or translate the content/image/caption at their discretion.
- Tactical Threads may use your name, username, image and caption in connection with any of your shared images.
- By replying with #ShareMyTacticalThreads you are giving Tactical Threads permission to use your image, you are confirming that you own the rights to the photo and that you have all the required permissions to publish the photo.
- By replying and giving Tactical Threads permission to use your image, you are confirming that you have the permission of all the people featured in the image. In the case of children, you are confirming you have the permission of the parent/guardian(s) of all children featured.
- By replying and giving Tactical Threads permission to use your image, you are also confirming that you are over the age of 18.
- To the extent permitted by law, you also agree to waive your moral rights in relation to any photos uploaded.
What happens if you want a photo removed?
- If you believe that an uploaded photo on any of our marketing channels, including our social media channels, is inappropriate, offensive or is violating someone’s legal rights, then you can report the photo by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must state exactly which image and from what platform/marketing channel. Tactical Threads will review and if/when in agreement, Tactical Threads will aim to remove these images as soon as possible, however, this may not be immediate.
- Tactical Threads reserves the right to remove images from Tactical Threads social channels, website, and marketing materials at any time and for any reason.
What happens if my image is then used by Third Party Sites
- If any image(s) are taken from the Tactical Threads social channels and shared by anyone else including Tactical Threads stockists, Tactical Threads will not be held accountable.
- If for any reason you request for the image to be removed, Tactical Threads is unable to and not responsible for, the removal of images from third-party sites/marketing channels.
Access to and use of this site (tacticalthreads.co.uk) is provided by Regatta Ltd subject to the following terms:
- By using tacticalthreads.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of tacticalthreads.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please do not access and/or use tacticalthreads.co.uk.
- Regatta Ltd may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Regatta Ltd. Your continued use of tacticalthreads.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
USE OF TACTICALTHREADS.CO.UK
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use tacticalthreads.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any tacticalthreads.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of tacticalthreads.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Regatta Ltd.
- You agree to use tacticalthreads.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of tacticalthreads.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within tacticalthreads.co.uk.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Tacticalthreads.co.uk content, including the information, names, image, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Regatta Ltd, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Regatta Ltd be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) :(a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of tacticalthreads.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
- Regatta Ltd does not warrant that functions contained in tacticalthreads.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that tacticalthreads.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered it to you, either directly or by leaving it in a safe place or with another person.
Every care has been taken to ensure that product descriptions and specifications on our website are correct. Whilst the colour replication and images are a good representation, slight variations from actual product may occur.
The names, image and logos identifying Regatta Ltd or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Regatta Ltd and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Regatta Ltd or any other third party.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO TACTICALTHREADS.CO.UK.
Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to tacticalthreads.co.uk, you:
- i. - warrant that your contribution;
- ii. - is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Regatta Ltd for all the purposes specified above;
- iii. - is not defamatory; and
- iv. - does not infringe any law; and
- v. - indemnify Regatta Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Regatta Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- vi. - waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on tacticalthreads.co.uk and the purposes specified above.
TACTICALTHREADS.CO.UK COMMUNITY RULES
You agree to use tacticalthreads.co.uk Communities (including Message Boards) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all tacticalthreads.co.uk community sites and services.
ABOUT YOUR POSTS:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- No unlawful or objectionable content, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users, you may have action taken against your accounts.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant tacticalthreads.co.uk Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't resubmit your contribution to more than one discussion or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy website relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
ABOUT THE LAW:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in tacticalthreads.co.uk Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited. You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiaries, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights. The views expressed in tacticalthreads.co.uk Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Regatta Ltd.
IF YOU'RE UNDER 16:
Please get a parent or guardians permission before taking part in any tacticalthreads.co.uk discussion. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).)
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a tacticalthreads.co.uk Community service, you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all oftacticalthreads.co.uk Community areas. If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to tacticalthreads.co.uk Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on tacticalthreads.co.uk, and Regatta Ltd considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, Regatta Ltd may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s. Regatta Ltd reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.